Friday, December 28, 2007

Snow again!

Well, although it snowed for hours on Thursday, I couldn't find any sticking to the ground for a long time. I traveled all over the city and even went to battleground to find it. No luck. I must have been too late as people told me they ahd snow in battleground earlier. Flakes were still coming down but mixed with rain . I finally got over to the eastern part of our city, a place called orchards, and found some!!!!!!!!!!! Not much, but at least it was proof that it had snowed.

Maybe I will get snow for my birthday in January like last year.

8 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Snow - what's that? Around here it's mostly different degrees of rain at the moment.

You caught what there was of it at your place very well, though!

dot said...

Nice collage! Any snow would be welcomed her in Georgia.

Gledwood said...

Those photos are really cool... we haven't had anything like real snow for WELL over 10 years... in fact the ONLY snow I remember lingering all winter was in about 1982 when I was 10 years old and went tobogganing down the middle of the road

o those were the days!!

I am in London BTW!!

Katney said...

You put in almost as much effort as we do to find the snow. We took the kids snowshoeing yesterday. I've posted some pics.

Andrea said...

I want some snow. We do not get much snow in Georgia. I want snow.

Cindi said...

Although I would just LOVE snow for Christmas here in Ohio, we don't usually get much until later in January and February. We did have some a few weeks ago though (and got 2 snow days out of it) but it's all melted now.

I never get tired of looking at pictures of snow though! Love your shots Paulie!

SandyCarlson said...

Oh, to see some snow! Thanks for the virtual experience, Paulie! God bless.

Love Bears All Things said...

I like this collage. Its good you're getting out and about. I haven't done much of that lately but it is one of my goals starting tomorrow.
Mama Bear