Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas party favors. . .


This is a sample of the favors for our Progressive Dinner (dessert portion of the evening) Christmas party. We are having dessert in the community center of my apartment building. I hunted all over for whisks and after going to three Dollar Stores in the pouring rain, I decided to check Walmart. They sold three together of various sizes for less than the Dollar Store had them! I am kinda partial to the small whisks. I have 4 sizes altogether. I put the same amount of candy kisses and Andes mints in each. I know the mints aren't kisses but they were Christmas colors. . .

Did you click on the photo to read the tag?

5 comments:

dot said...

I've heard of progressive dinners but never been to one. It sounds like fun. Neat idea for the party favors!

Kerri Farley said...

Wow - what a creative idea! And I did click and see the tag.
How neat!!!

PS - I love Andes mints!!!!

Love Bears All Things said...

That is such a great idea. i can't wait to hear all about the dinner.
Mama Bear

Katney said...

Paulie, that really turne dout cute!!

What dessert did you finally decide to serve? (I know it won't be pumpkin.)

Kathy--who is making pumpkin dump cack for our staff party Monday.

Katney said...

Oh my! I should have spell checked that, shouldn't I?

That will be pumpkin dump CAKE.