Sunday, December 09, 2007

BYB Sunday #9 --Grace and Christmas


Well, I made this post Saturday night so I could put it on after midnight because I knew I would be gone all day today. sigh I left it as a draft when I had to hurry out to catch a bus this morning. . . I apologize to those who visited and didn't find my BYB post. I will go and visit everyone's tonight or tomorrow.


Go here if you would like to participate: Blue Panther

I feel that word is truly perfect for it. Without my Savior coming to earth to pay for my sins, I could not be saved. As we celebrate the Christmas season, it's a good time to review what I already know in that promise of a Savior for me, for the world.

Because of Christmas, I know for a fact that I am saved through grace/ by Jesus. Anyone who accepts Jesus as their Savior is saved and what a blessing that is to each and everyone!What a reason to celebrate Christmas!

Ephesians 2:8 reads: "By grace are ye saved, through faith and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God." That's what Christmas is all about . . . GRACE! What a blessing!

Here are some other Christmas words made into mini ornaments for my Christmas tree to remind me that it is GRACE that is the greatest gift ever.

Jesus demonstrated the great act of love for each us personally.

Because I have faith in Jesus, I am aware of God's love.

My hope is based on nothing less. . .

Because of a loving God, there is joy in my heart!

14 comments:

Blue Panther said...

Simple words these, but with really profound meaning.

Hope you have a great Christmas this year!

SandyCarlson said...

This is a lovely, personal insight into the meaning of Christmas. It's good to slow down and read such words--particularly on a Monday morning. God bless, Paulie!

Garden Gnome said...

What a wonderful reminder of the meaning of Christmas.

I hope you have a blessing filled week!

Susan Demeter said...

Excellent write-up and I love those ornaments :)

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

You are a man of deep faith! Excellent BYB! Wishing you the happiest of Christmas blessings!

Paulie said...

I hope you were speaking of man in general since I am a lady. . . Ü

Love Bears All Things said...

A beautiful post, Paulie.
Mama Bear

mrsnesbitt said...

Simple, yet at theheart ofall our Christmases.

Dxxx

dot said...

Beautiful post!

kuanyin333 said...

Your angel is adorable! Happy Belated BYB Sunday!

Marjo said...

now you just gave me an idea for my Christmas tree ornament. indeed simple words are sometimes left unnoticed but they are more often than not the most powerful and greatest of all words.

have a blessed week ahead!

Marilyn said...

Those are pretty and meaningful. We should make some like that for our tree.

MsDemmie said...

Those are beautiful.

Belated Happy BYB Sunday

Kerri Farley said...

Paulie...I cried while reading your post! This is such the essence of Christmas!

I LOVE your ornaments!!!