Sunday, December 02, 2007

BLOG Your Blessings Sunday #8




Go here if you would like to participate: Blue Panther

My blessings this week will have no photo in order to give honor to the unseen techs at BLOGGER who fixed the trouble (24 hours or so later) I was having posting a photo this past week. I was getting very frustrated that I could not post even one photo. I like photo postcards and that is what my blog is all about . . . or so I thought. In fact, I have a double blessing in the blogger friends who supported me throughout my frustrations!

Nahum 1:7
"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him"

10 comments:

Blue Panther said...

Hope the trouble with the photos stays away for a long long time now!
Happy BYB Sunday and have a great week ahead.

MsDemmie said...

Glad you have got it fixed.

Happy BYB Sunday,

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

As a professional "techy", we realise that we are both a blessing and, at times, a curse. :) Glad the issue was rectified.

Regina Avalos said...

Blogger sometimes has the worse troubles! Happy BYB Sunday!

SandyCarlson said...

Amen! I have always found Blogger to be a wonderful place to blog; the people who make it happen are helpful, too.

Thanks for this reminder to be grateful to the folks who make all this communication possible.

dot said...

I'm glad they got things fixed. For a free service I guess they aren't so bad.

Marilyn said...

I hate when that happens with blogger... seems like I have that problem about once a month or so.

Anonymous said...

glad your problem was solved, it is always a blessing to have others assist us in times of need.

mrsnesbitt said...

Blogger eh? Good job it's free!
Happy BYB Sunday.
Denise
xx

Love Bears All Things said...

Paulie, Thank goodness Blogger fixed your problem.
I've had a busy day and may be even busier tomorrow. I will try to post anyway. Do you have that snow yet? J is flying to Michigan tomorrow morning and my friend flew to Minnesota Saturday. Both are sure to see snow.
Mama Bear