Monday, December 17, 2007

It's that time of the year. . . to make Christmas cards

My friend, Donna in Walla Walla, WA encouraged me to start stampin' cards a couple years ago. Once I started, it was lots of fun so I kept adding to what I had bought myself, what she had sent me and what two other friends have gifted me with also. I occasionally buy a new stamp when I splurge.

I got the majority of my Christmas cards made tonight -- have about two dozen more to do this week. No two cards are ever alike even tho I may use the same stamp. . . I just put them together differently. That's not hard to do since I am a saver of "goodies." Each time I use something I have saved, I am so grateful that I didn't have to go out to spend more money for it. Ü

These are but a few of my newest cards:
(If you click on them, they will get bigger to see details.)












7 comments:

dot said...

I think I would like to do that but I wouldn't know how to begin.

Rune Eide said...

Interesting! That was a new way of making cards for me! I usually take one of my own pictures with a proper motive and start from there. I like to use my own pictures in any situation I can ;-)

Typical amateur photographer!

duopastorale said...

Great idea!
This I Do...

Love Bears All Things said...

Well, you've sure been busy!
I spent the whole day just about on my post for tomorrow. Blogger was being contrary about loading my photos.
I think I'll send you a little something after the holidays. I just can't seem to get it finished.
Mama Bear

Michele said...

Wow, these are awesome. What a wonderful way to send Christmas cards to people rather than going out and buying all those commercial cards on the racks. Beautiful!!

The Rocky Mountain Retreat

dot said...

Hi Paulie! I tried to e-mail you but can't figure out how I did it before. I'm really interested in the card making but would appreciate if you could give me a few tips on how to get started. I have scrapbooking supplies but what about envelopes? I've never done stamping before.

Kerri Farley said...

Paulie, These are absolutely beautiful! After the holidays I want to learn how to do this!!!!