Thursday, October 18, 2007

This and that. . .

Had a busy day early on. Worked on prep for our rummage sale at church and then came home to go play Pinochle with three friends I met at this apartment house. On my way out this morning, I "met” this squirrel. . .

As I was walking to the bus stop over on Main St., I saw something I hadn’t noticed in the 20+ years I have lived in Vancouver. How could I have missed a clock on a building? I guess I never had to do any business uptown in this area. . .

It is definitely fall even tho we are having so much rain which one would associate with spring. I hope I can get another dry day to go take photos of the colorful leaves before they are all on the ground like around this bike rack.

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Interesting photos! I like the bicycle sculpture!

I hope you get the photos you want.

Love Bears All Things said...

Today on my walk, I saw some pretty Maple leaves. I enjoy seeing the Harvest decor people have out. I don't care for some of the ghoulish Halloween stuff though. Soon I will make some photos of the town I live in here. I realized recently that I haven't done that. I am always doing it on trips to other towns.
I really missed being able to get online today. J took care of the problem when he got home.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

What a great close up photograph of the squirrel. Sara from farmingfriends