Friday, October 19, 2007

My colorful leaf experience. . .

Well . . . I finally did it! Even tho the forecast was for continuing threats of pouring rain, i took the time to go to the park to capture the colors of autumn displayed there. It was so windy, I had to take the photos in a sheltered part of the concert platform so they didn't blow away before I focused the camera. I managed to do it with only a few windy episodes during the filming. Hope others enjoy as much as I did.



















































5 comments:

Katney said...

Your leaf phots remind me of a children's book--Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert. You probably would recognize others of her very colorful books. I like to read Leaf Man to the primary kids in the fall. The humor me if they heard it the year before.

Love Bears All Things said...

You have some beautiful color there. Anytime you have maples in abundance the color is good. I enjoyed it. Ours is not nearly that good yet.
Mama Bear

Tanya said...

beautiful! I should go leaf hunting too :)

SandyCarlson said...

These are marvelous! What an excellent use of time.

My mother taught my daughter and I to dip our leaves in melted parafin. They stay soft and colorful for a long time. You might keep them through Thanskgiving. We'll follow your lead and hers today. Thanks!

Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful Autumnal leaves. You could now do some pastel art with the leaves. Sara from farmingfriends