Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Making progress is hard sometimes

I am preparing to move next month so I am cleaning this duplex from ceiling to floor. . . I always leave a place cleaner than I found it. I am getting to nooks and crannies I never did during my stay here. The trouble is, there is so much to do with sorting school stuff and deciding where it will go. I wish I never had to give it away. I don't want to retire. I love teaching. I am questioning why I bothered to go back to college and graduate when I was 40 . . . I thought I would get to teach in one school a long time. Didn't happen for me.

Anyway, back to my bathroom. . . besides it being sparkling clean, I added plants in there! Now, I have never thought to put plants in the bathroom before, not ever! BUT they look good and make the place feel like a little paradise. I might do that when I move too.

I don't know where I am going to next month. I am just praying I won't have to be a bag lady on the streets. I hope I can keep my stuff I love. I hope I can find at least part-time work. It's hard being poor.

No comments: