Monday, March 19, 2007

Changes. . .

Sometimes changes are good. . . but to be able to enjoy that goodness, one has to take a chance sometimes. That's what I did today; inspired by mcb's blog site, I wanted to make changes too but I did not understand how she had accomplished it. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I told myself, "Paulie, you have a whole bunch of websites you wrote the html for without Dreamweaver . . . so why not try that and forget the directions from elsewhere?" That's just what I did. First I placed my "postcard" on it of the dragonfly. . . I love that photo I took three years ago! It looked ok but not much of my blog writing was visible because it was so big --------- sooooooooooo

I decided to take three of my favorite photos and make mini postcards of them but save them as one jpeg. It worked but the background is white. I probably should have made a blue background on my jpeg first. . . and I will try to do that tomorrow sometime.

Yes, I like the beginnings of this change.





No comments: