Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More flowers from Sunday trek. . .

Sunday, riding as a passenger in a car to Sunday School/church services, I spotted a big plot of ORANGE gladiolas. I said to my friend, the driver, that I "know how I am walking to the bus stop after church. " (The bus doesn't run early on Sundays but is available after I get finished with church services.)

Well, I guess I wasn't paying attention well enough and I never found them again that day on my trek to the bus stop. I probably had to go a few more blocks north on the road I walked on. It was getting hot and I just decided to save that for another day. Hope to get back there this week.

Anyway, I did get some beautiful colors of glads and other types of similar flowers (I don't know what they are) on stalks. Below are a variety of them. Hopefully, I will be able to share the orange glads soon.












2 comments:

Moe said...

Those are some great looking flowers! Great pics!

RivahGal said...

Beautiful, Paulie! Thanks for sharing your photos with us, and thanks for linking to http://inmymeadow.blogspot.com !