Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Winter beauty . . .

OK, I was out running errands and saw lots more flowers for Spring's arrival. BUT my darn batteries were dead. I don't know why -- must be something wrong with the charger because they were just charged. Oh well, this is a beauty I took and didn't get a chance to post it last month.
Sometimes dried up weeds and flowers have an interesting look for photographers. I took this photo about a month ago after the snow was all gone and I was out walking the trails, searching for something interesting.



Thanks, Sharon!


Sharon gave me this award. I appreciate her thoughtfulness. In return, give it to anyone that stops by and wants it.

2 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a great shot, Paulie. Dried plants reveal interesting patterns and shapes. God bless.

Love Bears All Things said...

I enjoy seeing the dried flowers and pods of winter but I am so-o ready for Spring.
Mama Bear