Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank YOU, Lilli. . . and

IF you are here for Sky Watch Friday, scroll down, please.


I received a neat surprise today from Lili. I graciously accept this award and thank her for the consideration for my blog.
Now, the rules say:

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you agree to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. You deserve this! Feel free to recognize blogs that have already received this award.

The recipients that shall receive this award from me are:

1. Bears In Exile
2. RuneE
3. Neo Blue Panther
4. J's Thoughts and Musings
5. Kerri
6. Cindi
7. Mike
8. Pollywog Creek
9. Chloe
10. Dot from Georgia

and back to Lilli

Please put it on your own blog and send to at least ten others as the rules request.

14 comments:

duopastorale said...

Oh...what a nice surprise. Thank you VEY much. I will do my best!

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks Paulie,
I do have some quotes written down that I like but didn't bother to look them up. I don't think I remember any by heart. I have lots of favortie Bible verses but those aren't quotes.

I give this award back to you.
Mama Bear

KOSTAS said...

Congratulations!
Very good her choice lilli, continued `' E `' excellent course your blog!

Cindi said...

Wow, what a pleasant surprise!! Thank you for the award paulie! I accept it with pride!

Blue Panther said...

Thank you for the Award!

:o)

Chloe said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you, Paulie!

Rune Eide said...

Dear Paulie!
Thank you very much for this Award! It was a pleasant surprise and I must say that I will need some time to send it further on.

Thank you also for a nice comment!

Patricia said...

Once again, you are much too kind. I'm going to have to give this one some thought. I know so many blogs that deserve this recognition, but I'm truly honored to have received it from you, Paulie! (((Hugs)))

Kerri Farley said...

Thank you Paulie!

dot said...

Thanks so much for the award! I'm sorry it took me so long to get here.

Joel Snyder said...

Keep up the good work!

Katney said...

I am going to have to go visit your choices. And I am quite certain that if you receive it twice--at least twice in the same short time span, that you don't have to do ten more awards. Stop by when you are feeling better and see that I have pegged you for this, too, Paulie.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Thank you Paulie

Jenny McB said...

Thank you, thank you! What a great thing to see after a very busy Monday! Doing great, so very stretched at work, 7 straight days, can't say no. Will be back to blogging once I have my computer back.

Hope you are feeling better!!!
That was a pretty silly cow picture!