Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Odd Shots: I Met Tony Tiger in person!!!!!!!!!!!!


The symbol above is for a new meme that Katney started recently .


I was coming out of Walmart with my Propel water packets that I ran in for and saw Tony! In case you aren't familiar with Tony Tiger, he is the spokesman for Frosted Flakes cereal. "They're greaaaattttttttt!"

I guess they were offering kids a photo with him free. I told the ladies who were taking the photos I didn't want my picture taken with him. I had my own camera and wanted to take a shot of Tony myself if it was ok. I think they were so shocked, they said nothing so I took my photo, paid for my items and left. Of course, as you see, Tony was cooperative and even posed for me. . . good 'ole Tony. (I sure love Frosted Flakes!)

19 comments:

Dragonstar said...

That's a Grrrrrrrreat photo-op! Not that keen on Frosties (the name over here) but I've always loved Tony.

Diane said...

Tony the Tiger still lives? Forgot about him, because I stopped buying frosted you see~(yes, I do love Frosted Flakes too).

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I was always a big fan of Tony and Frosted Flakes!

Daryl said...

Oh that is wonderful .. did you get his autograph?

Love Bears All Things said...

This is a great shot!
I love frosted flakes too, without milk.
Water's heavy, were you on foot?
Mama Bear

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is one big Tony the Tiger, You should of got a photo with him

Silly Goose said...

Tony doesn't seem to age!

My Odd shot:
http://onthewildside24.blogspot.com/

Rune Eide said...

When I see a "commercial" tiger, I always thing of "The tiger on the tank" in the old days.

dixymiss said...

Tony's a grrreat sport! Good for you having your camera handy. What I find odd about this piX is the eXceptional (low) price per pound for oranges... I pay nearly double that around here ~ sheesh!

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for your comment over at my place. You sound like a busy lady.
Blessings,
Mama Bear

Sharon said...

That is a cute ODD AHOT. I liked your Blessings post as well.

Those cheered me up!, Come visit me, I have something for you.

imac said...

Looks a juicy photo to me.

come and see the light of mine

Katney said...

I wasn't allowed frosted anything when I was a child, and when I grew up and tried them, I found them too sweet. But I alwasy thought Tony was GRRRRRRREAT!

Susan said...

I have always wanted a picture with Tony Tiger! How much fun that must have been!

Gin said...

Mmmmmmmmm...Frosted Flakes! Very cute Odd Shot!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Meggin said...

Okay, I'm making a mental note to carry my camera everywhere--just in case I get to take a picture of Tony! Love it!

Dewdrop said...

Pretty cool. I love taking pictures on whims. I guess we all do. lol

Kerri Farley said...

FAbulous Photo op! And an ODD shot at that...you don't see Tony the Tiger every day!

becky aka theRAV said...

I love Tony the tiger & frosted flakes! Thanks for your comments on mine.