Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I found a place to move to. . .

I met my three roommates today. They all seem nice. I can move my stuff to the locked garage before the first of the month and move it in as I need to -- they want to clean the carpet after the present tenant moves out and before I move in and that is good. Now I can concentrate on finishing packing up and moving from my duplex. That is, if I am not subbing every day!!!!!!!!

I am teaching a 4/5 split tomorrow and Thursday I will be in Kindergarten--two sessions. Monday, I will be back in the same Kindergarten again. The Kindergarten jobs were a request. Nice to be wanted. I miss teaching Kindergarten soooo much.

I am looking forward to moving to my new place but it is not near a bus line and I will have to be doing a lot of walking. Good thing I like to walk. It is probably 2 miles from a bus stop. I am on the waiting list for a small apartment but who knows when that will happen so this will have to do for now. The owner of the house seems very nice.

2 comments:

Jenny McB said...

The subbing jobs sound like fun, work, but good work!
Glad you have a place to live, hopefully the apartment will happen soon for you.

I just checked out the rest of the shower blog, that is great idea for shower game! Hadn't heard that one before.

Paulie said...

No subbing is not fun. I did it for 12 years in the past, swore I would never do it again. I was desperate.

I got a cal today from a former landlady --she said one of her tenants is moving and she would have a room for me again -- my old room! I can't take it because I already paid for the new place. sigh. . .

I loved that game and all ages worked on it. I did suggest many of the winning ideas tho. Ü