Monday, May 14, 2007

Change of plans

I was going to put up the other flowers that I took photos of at the Lilac farm. . . instead I want to tell you about my day. I will do the other flowers tomorrow.

Found out I m third in line for an apartment with the housing authority today. That means almost nothing. Someone has to either die or move before two people ahead of me can get an apartment there and then me. I am not counting on that happening in the next two weeks.

Since there is nothing that I can do about it and the weather was going to be really nice -- got up to 81 today -- I came prepared with my digital camera. First stop, the park downtown. . . hoping to find squirrels and get some photos of them, I brought old bread to share. None appeared and I finally gave up and left. Before I left the park, I made a round of the flower beds and found a few roses and other plants to pacify me.









Tomorrow, I will write about the flowers I found on my walk around town today. There were lots of Iris, Rhododendrons and Roses besides a few others. I took over a hundred photos but will just share a few here.

No comments: