Thursday, May 17, 2007

Found something in common with other BLOGS



I saw this little icon on a site I clicked on from J's Thoughts and Musings and followed it to a neat group I hope to participate with in the near future after I get moved.. They have weekly challenges to post a photo with certain themes. I added a blog roll to this site of participants on the right column near the bottom of this web page. I sure have my work cut out for me if I intend to visit them all!

Photo Hunters Website

Well, off to get started on this journey! Here's one of my favorite Iris photos:



THE LIST FOR 2007

3 comments:

TNChick said...

thanks for joining!

Janie Hickok Siess, Esq. said...

Welcome to the hunt! Hope to see more photos from you in coming weeks.

MommyBa said...

Welcome to the photo hunt!

Very nice picture!! :)