Thursday, November 29, 2007

It worked after trying all day. . .












I may die of shock -- the photos loaded. . . might have to use these for Friday Sky Watch. We will see.

























The two sunset ones were ones I took just before 4:30 PM --I wanted to take more but the batteries died and the spare ones in my bag, I had forgotten to recharge. I was also on my way to a stampin' store to do some free activities.

























The final photo is of a rose, still blooming -- I guess it doesn't realize it is Fall and will be snowing Saturday here in the valley!

4 comments:

dot said...

Yipee!!!!! I see the sky and a beautiful rose!

Isadora said...

and what a sky we have the pleasure to spy!

Kerri Farley said...

This Rose is beautiful! If you get snow....please take a pic of it with the snow on it and show it to us! I think it would be a beautiful shot!

Katney said...

With all the troubles you had yesterday, I was expecting posting problems today. When it put up my Photo Hunt post today Blogger gave me four copies of each picture--in different sizes.