Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cascades snow . . .


I was walking down a road towards Myrl's home, hoping the new bus would come along, when I spotted this view to the east. . . this is a part of the Cascades Mountain Range and they have snow already too! Can it be far off for us in the valley? It was so cold today with the wind rushing in from the Gorge, I felt cold enough for it to snow! Ü I have heard rumors that we will get more snow in the valley this winter and I am looking forward to it. This photos was taken at sunset since the sun goes down around 4:00 PM nowadays so that is the coloring you see in the eastern sky.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful....and great post. No snow here but it is raining.

Love Bears All Things said...

I love this picture.
We had rain yesterday and it is still with us. J & I had a rough drive through Nashville, lots of stop and go traffic and accidents because of the weather. Everyone down here still needs rain so we can't complain.
Enjoy your day!
Mama Bear

Katney said...

I've checked weather forecasts for all our way home from Arizona and see snow only on the pass in Eastern Oregon between now and Sunday. After we get home the snow is welcome.