I am so excited to be participating in this new challenge from Katney happening weekly on Mondays. NOW some of the ODD SHOTS I have taken will get their "claim to fame."
The symbol above is for a new meme that Katney is starting today. These are Katney's rules:
"Odd Shots on Monday" .
Here are the rules, which will remain simple.
1. I will post my favorite odd shot for the week on Monday morning Pacific Time before I go to work. That time will be approximately 6 a.m.
2. An odd shot could be something very ordinary taken at an odd angle that makes it a really cool picture. It could be an odd combination of things that make you laugh. It could be an unusual occurrence or sight. It could be any photo that defies categories or themes for other memes. There may be other definitions, so this rule is open ended.
3. Post a comment here if you have an odd shot so that we can find it.
4. Post only one odd shot each week. (That is going to be the hard part for me.) It must be from your collection of photos you have taken, and can be from your past files or something new. It can be edited by cropping or correcting the brightness, but no fancy stuff, please.
5. I made this icon in Paint. You can use it if you like. If you have a better suggestion for a logo, let me know. (If you look closely, it says "odd shots" in the lens.)
My first one is a sign . . . very appropriate some days when I have so much to do that I feel like I am traveling in circles. This was posted on a side street at the corner and not a traffic circle.