Maybe SPRING is around the corner for us. I spotted this flower in my neighborhood yesterday.
Lilli tagged me with this meme :
These are the directions:
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? Certified bum with hobbies including taking photos, stampin' cards and collecting everything including dust.
2. What color are your socks right now? White with red and green stripes and the right one has a little gingerbread pocket on it. YES! I am wearing my Christmas socks and it isn't Christmas. Ü
3. What are you listening to right now? The news at 11:00 PM
4. What was the last thing that you ate? banana
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Can't drive any kind of shift. . . much less a car, truck or other vehicle. Never learned to drive.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green -- because it "shows" growth.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Friend from church.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Hmmmmmmmmmm I reckon or I wouldn't be filling this out!
9. Favorite drink? Pepsi but haven't had one for almost two months.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? If is not on TV, I love all sports. I probably like Ice Skating the best on TV.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? no
12. Pets? Lots of dust balls.
13. Favorite food? Fried Zucchini squash
14. Last movie you watched? I can't remember the last one at a theater but today I just watch a dvd that I have owned for some time and watched many times over. . . "I AM SAM"
15. Favorite Day of the year? ANY day it snows.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Eat!
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? "Baby Blue Eyes" -- a doll my twin sister and I each ordered from a catalog. It's eyes opened and closed and it had beautiful curly hair.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Neither -- winter is my favorite. I LOVE SNOW!
19. Hugs or kisses? I love hugs and give them too.
20. What kind of pie? Lemon Meringue
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? What kind of friend would not?
22. Who is most likely to respond? To this? Who knows? Anyone with time on their hands. . .
23. Who is least likely to respond? I have no idea.
24. Living arrangements? Live on the 8th floor of apartment.
25. When was the last time you cried? In January when someone tore my bulletin board apart that I made for the elevator.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Many things presently.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? None -- if someone wants to do this, they have to take it from my blog.
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? NONE --see above.
29. Favorite smell? Real vanilla
30. What inspires you? Photography
31. What are you afraid of? Losing the ability to walk. . . life would be unbearable if I could not go on my long walks with my camera.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Rather have a ham sandwich.
33. Favorite car? none I don't drive.
34. Favorite cat breed? None. I have no cats and like them enough but don't care about breeds.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 12
36. How many years at your current job? 1 year since I am retired and my job is doing what I want.
37. Favorite day of the week? Anyone I wake up to. . .
38. How many provinces have you lived in? none but I have lived in Idaho, Hawaii, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, South Carolina, California -- both southern and northern, Oregon and Washington.
39. How many countries have you been to? Canada, Mexico, USA -- almost all the states including Alaska and Hawaii. If you want to know exactly, look up my first blogging post from 2006.
If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged.