Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's summer!!!!!!!!

Today is the longest day of the year. . . I got up at 4:00 AM to use the computer for an hour like I usually do. Then I went back to bed and slept until noon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I needed it. The pollen from the grasses that are growing madly presently is high. I am allergic to it and have been having a miserable two days this week. Now, my eyes have stopped watering and I might even be ok. . . saying that very quietly since I don't want the dripping faucet and hurting eyes happening again.

I am back on my computer time -- this time a three hour stint. After I get finished here, I plan to go for another walk in the neighborhood. Taking my digital camera and hope to get some more flowers or at least something unusual. Maybe I will go by a store and get a few things also before I head back.

The following are some wildflowers/weeds I took photos of last walk.





No comments: