Friday, June 22, 2007

A good friend's generosity. . .

My friend, Ronda, is is also o a card stamper/creator. In the past year, she has shared many ideas, card samples and even some supplies with me. Her generosity was overwhelming! That's her card sample I used for Photo Hunters "shiny" entry this week. I didn't think she could top that but yesterday I got a package in the mail and it was a box of 24 (twenty-four) crafting magazines with ideas galore. What a wonderful surprise and you know it will keep me out of "trouble" for awhile. . . Ü

I can hardly wait for her to get her new computer and scanner working so she can share more ideas. Until then, I am sure these magazines will occupy my idle moments. Have to start thinking about 4th of july cards soon.

Thanks, again, Ronda.

No comments: