Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy day . . . time for relaxing and more PHOTOS!

I spent a good part of the day hauling boxes to storage "next door." It is not a simple task even tho it is so close. I don't drive and am doing it all by hand on a small cart I own. At least it wasn't as hot as yesterday when I did the same thing. I gave a lot of things from my teaching days to granddaughter who is now a teacher and a few things to a K teacher in Longview but I still have a lot of teaching things to decide what I want to do with them.. Some I still have to sort and toss or give away. . . I have 11 file cabinets. Got two of them hauled over so far. 2 weeks to go. Hope I can do it.

Now that I am finished for the day, here are some of the other flowers from my walk down Evergreen Blvd. and the surrounding area on way to Columbia River the other day:







No comments: